Aquaparx 230 Pro C/W 1.2 HP Outboard
Aquaparx 230 Pro Inflatable Boat
Thanks to the Aquaparx 230 Pro, the dream of a complete 230 inflatable boat is now very affordable! Aquaparx uses only high-quality materials for the production of this boat that have all been EU approved. The hull is UV, petrol and oil resistant and the thicker tougher 1.2mm three-layered PVC stays soft and flexible at all temperatures.
- Model: 230 Pro
- Super strong 3 layer 1.2mm PVC
- Exterior dimensions: 230cm x127cm
- Tube diameter: 33 cm
- Colour options of yellow, white, and black
- Attractive design
- Air chambers: 2 with high-pressure valves
- Equipped with 3 carry handles + 2 carry ropes + pair of oar screw top rollocks + pair of oar storage clips
- Weight: 26kg
- Compact to store
- Slatted wooden floor as standard
- Optional inflatable keel and solid floor ( recommended when boat is planning with larger engines)
- Maximum user weight: 200kg
- Rated for 2 adults
- Self-bailing drain valve
- Motor power max.4KW : 5.3HP
- Approved: EU Category-D
- High-quality materials
- Included as standard: 1 x painted wooden seat, seat cover, tough PVC bottom with 3 x painted wooden slats, 2 aluminium oars, 2 oar holders, carrying bag, repair kit and pump
Buy a pink boat and get a free boat cover!!!!!!!
Aquaparx 1.2hp Outboard Motor
This neat 4 stroke air cooled outboard motor is quiet, lightweight and clean. It can run for more than an hour on a single tank of fuel! Simply spins around for reverse. Fully adjustable tiller arm.
Comes complete with gearbox oil and a bottle of engine oil.
Boatworld bench test and PDI each engine with our own UK qualified engineer before we ship it to you, to ensure it works out of the box! All you need to do is add the oil from the bottle into the engine, fill the tank with fuel and you are off.
- 1 cylinder 4 stroke engine
- 1.2HP (1.0 kw @6500rpm)
- Weighs only 9.8kg GW (8.1kg NW)
- Manual start
- Control arm fully adjustable in length and angle, complete with kill cord (dead man) and throttle control
- Content of oil pan 66ml
- 0.7 ltr fuel tank
- motor size 25cm x 26cm x106cm
- Runs in neutral and forward ( for reverse simply turn the engine around )
- Max running speed 5-7 knots
- Air cooled
- Adjustable leg clamps mean you can alter the mounting from effectively "long shaft" to "short shaft" on the transom
- Comes with tool kit
- Come with gearbox and engine oil
- 1-year warranty
If you are using these engines in salt water we recommend you rinse them down with fresh water after use before storing in a bag or locker. Note salt water will corrode some components on this engine over time so regular maintenance using oil and grease to prevent this is essential. A spray over with Blu Thru Tackle Spray from time to time helps!